Friday, September 29, 2006

A List the Size of Your Mother

Editor's note: No, Mr. Writing Person isn't out of the asylum. Yes, this is me posting.

I have nothing new for you, dear, um, "Philistines," except a list of all of Mr. Writing Person's posts, all nicely sorted by date. (That is, not in reverse order like blogs usually like to do.) What's your favorite? I'm torn between Milieu Surprise and Serial Romance.

I should make it clear that anyone wanting to have women and fame and glory and millions in advertising revenue needs to follow all of this advice to the letter. And remember to publish under a pseudonym so they don't chuck you into the loony bin.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger ambrosia ananas said...

Dear Mr. Editor,

In Mr. Writing Person's unfortunate absence, I direct my question to you: Did the author of Leven Thumps take writing lessons from Mr. WP? Because said author clearly incorporates the famous Mr. WP-style villain. I'm just worried that if the author didn't take lessons from Mr. WP, his ideas are being stolen and not even compensated for. That sort of thing makes me sick. Perhaps Mr. WP should consider litigation.

Sincerely,

Ambrosia

p.s. My regards to Mr. WP.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Tom said...

.....(\_........_/)
......)..(.......)..(
......(...(......)..)
.......)....(....)..(
.......(....(....)..)
.........(\\.--.//)
.......O))`.6..6.'((O
........../.........\
..........(..)....(..)
.........`(_c__c_)`
.............`\T/`

He likes this site !

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger 唱歌 said...

天生我材必有用,千金散盡還復來。 ..................................................

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger 火鍋 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home