Wednesday, July 05, 2006

withowt and edider

to-day i find myself withowt an edider, this meens that i hav, to transcrieb my own long hand wich turns out to be a chor to reed SHAIM ON ME to the bolg by mieself.

i hait keeboreds with a flaiming pashun

my coppee edider wood be fierd for tacking a day off withowt noatifying me at leest a month prior, car axident, notwithstanding, exept that i cant bring myslef to pay moor then a few dollers, 4 such a trivviul job and hes the ONYL 1 that will wirk for that kined of munny: he's a grajewit student.

rest ashurrd that hiz likeniss wil be malled to deth by jient sloths in a fuchur novvel

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger ImTheDarkcyde said...

dear lord! GET THIS MAN TO AN EDITOR, QUICKLY!

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Jordan said...

Bring me 150g correction fluid and a felt tip, stat!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home